Silahkan langsung Copypaste saja, tetapi baiknya di teliti dulu barang kali ada yang salah ketik baik judul maupun isi postingan SKRIPSI THE TEACHING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNING TO YOUNG LEARNERS A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY AT THREE KINDERGARTENS, jika sudah yakin silahkan dipergunakan sebagaimana mestinya, jika anda beruntung ada link downloadnya, jangan ragu dan bimbang lansung download saja, semoga blog ini memberi manfaat.
Alangkah baiknya Anda membaca dengan teliti, supaya apa apa yang ada di blog ini bisa bermanfaat, jika hasil dari postingan di blog ini kurang memuaskan, silahkan cari di kotak pencarian [Search Here] atau [Search], kalau tidak salah admin taro di bawah artikel postingan [untuk view handphone/ smartphone atau sejenisnya] dan bagian samping kanan [untuk view via destop/ PC/ Laptop dan sejenisnya], dan semoga hasil dari pencarian blog ini dapat mempermudah Anda dalam menjelajah isi blog jebidal.com ini. selamat berselancar.
- kumpulan judul skripsi sejarah kebudayaan islam
- PERNIKAHAN DIBAWAH UMUR DI KECAMATAN KURANJI DITINJAU DARI UNDANG-UNDANG NO 1 TAHUN 1974 DAN KOMPILASI HUKUM ISLAM (STUDI DI KANTOR URUSAN AGAMA KECAMATAN KURANJI)
- SKRIPSI TENTANG PELAYANAN KESEHATAN PASIEN PESERTA JAMKESMAS
- SKRIPSI HUBUNGAN FAKTOR LINGKUNGAN FISIK RUMAH DENGAN KE JADIAN PENYAKIT MALARIA DI DESA X
- SKRIPSI ANALISIS PENGARUH EKSPOR SEKTOR INDUSTRI DAN PENANAMAN MODAL ASING SEKTOR INDUSTRI TERHADAP PERTUMBUHAN EKONOMI INDONESIA
- SKRIPSI PTK PENINGKATAN HASIL BELAJAR SISWA DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN MODEL KOOPERATIF TIPE PICTURE AND PICTURE PADA KONSEP PENGENALAN HARDWARE (MATA PELAJARAN : TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI DAN KOMUNIKASI) – (KELAS VII)
- SKRIPSI IMPLEMENTASI PENGGUNAAN MEDIA PUZZLE DALAM PEMBELAJARAN MATEMATIKA DI TAMAN KANAK-KANAK
- SKRIPSI PENGARUH METODE PEMBELAJARAN EKSPERIMEN TERHADAP KETERAMPILAN PROSES SAINS ANAK
semoga dengan mengunjungi jebidal.com, anda mendapatkan informasi menarik dan dapat bermanfaat bagi anda, dalam situs jebidal.com menitik beratkan pembahasan yang berkaitan dengan pendidikasn, seperti makalah, materi pelajaran, contoh soal ujian dengan jawabannya, contoh skripsi, contoh tesis, dan info menarik serta unik lainnya. Anda sedang membaca postingan yang berjudul SKRIPSI THE TEACHING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNING TO YOUNG LEARNERS A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY AT THREE KINDERGARTENS
Admin jebidal.com juga mempermudah pengunjung untuk mendapatkan manfaat dari blog jebidal.com, silahkan jelajahi setiap sudut dari blog ini, semoga menemukan yang Anda cari. Selamat menelusuri blog ini. Anda sedang membaca postingan yang berjudul SKRIPSI THE TEACHING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNING TO YOUNG LEARNERS A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY AT THREE KINDERGARTENS.
Jika Anda ingin mendapatkan update dari blog jebidal.com, silahkan follow twitter @jebidal, ini link langsungnya @jebidal
Jika Anda lebih suka mainan facebook jangan ragu untuk like fan page jebidal.com ini link langsungnya Jebidal.com on Facebook
dan jika Anda lebih betah menggunakan akun Gplus Anda, jebidal.com juga punya silahkan follow saja, ini link langsungnya jebidal.com on Gplus
Mari Kita simak lebih detailnya tentang SKRIPSI THE TEACHING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNING TO YOUNG LEARNERS A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY AT THREE KINDERGARTENS
SKRIPSI THE TEACHING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNING TO YOUNG LEARNERS A DESCRIPTIVE STUDY AT THREE KINDERGARTENS
English as an International language is needed by all levels of education to be mastered. This has made educators from all levels of education try to facilitate the best way of teaching and learning English. As a result, the teaching and learning English has been placed in a very important position and has been taught in almost all countries in the world.
In Indonesian teaching context, English is a foreign language that becomes a compulsory subject in all schools from lower secondary to upper secondary schools. It is where the department of education and culture number 060/U/1993 includes English into curriculum for the elementary level of education as one of the local content subjects from grade four to grade six (www.depdiknas.go.id). In addition, Suyanto (2008 : 15) states that now English is also introduced to preschool where the students are grouped into very young learners.
In relation to this, many parents send their young learners to schools that offer a good English program. They do this with an assumption that learning foreign language will be much easier at an early age. Hence, young learners have a better chance to be successful in acquiring foreign language. Actually, there are many other factors that will determine the success of language learners such as exposure, support, engagement, teachers’ confidence, capabilities and sponsorship (Musthafa, 2008 : 4).
In line with this, Suyanto (2008 : 15) notes that the maturity of students are not simply from the age but also from any other factors, such as environment, cultural, interest, and the influence of parents. Furthermore, Nunan (1999) says that whether or not it’s a ‘good thing’ to begin a foreign language for very young learners (4-5 years old) will depend on many factors including the amount of time the kids are given, the competence of the teachers, the quality of the resources etc.
As mentioned above, in Indonesian teaching context English is included into curriculum for the elementary level of education and many studies have been investigating the process of teaching and learning English to young learners in elementary level. Furthermore, the researcher tries to consider about the process of teaching and learning English to young learners or early childhood education, where the age range of the students is around four to six years old. This study will focus on the process of teaching and learning English to young learners, the process of English language assessment to young learners as well as the effect of these processes. Hopefully the findings of this study will provide an insight of the process of teaching and learning as well as assessment to young learners. It is also expected that this study will contribute some lucid information on how teaching and learning as well as assessment should be carried out. Hence, there will be improvement on the way teachers teach and assess to young learners.
Since in this study there will be a discussion about assessment, there will be a definition about assessment which is related to the study. Assessment is the process of data analysis that teachers use to get evidence about their learner’s performance and progress in English (Pinter, 2006 : 131). In terms of purpose, assessment is needed by administrators, teachers, staff developers, students and parents assist in determining appropriate program placements and instructional activities as well as in monitoring students’ progress (O’Malley and Pierce, 1996 : 3). More specifically, all teachers need to know how effective their teaching is and all learners are interested in how well they are doing. Since assessment is the teaching and learning process, therefore it is an integral part of teaching and learning and it occurs all the time.
B. Research Questions
Relevant to the main points explained above, the questions in this research are formulated as follows :
1) What is the process of teaching and learning English language to young learners in some kindergartens in northern part of X ?
2) What is the process of assessment of English language to young learners in these kindergartens ?
3) What is the effect of these processes to young learners in these kindergartens ?
C. Purpose of the Study
In line with the research questions mentioned above, the aims of this research are specified into the following points :
1) To identify the process of teaching and learning English language to young learners in some kindergartens classroom in northern part of X.
2) To identify the process of assessment of English language to young learners in those kindergartens.
3) To identify the effect of these processes to young learners in these kindergartens.
D. Definition of Terms
– Young learners : children are at preschool or in the first couple of years of schooling (Pinter, 2006 : 2).
– Teaching : work of a teacher, idea or belief that is taught (Oxford Learner’s Pocket Dictionary, 1995 : 425)
– Assessment : calculating the value of something (Oxford Learner’s Pocket Dictionary, 1995 : 21). According to Pinter (2006 : 131) Assessment is the process of data analysis that teachers use to get evidence about their learner’s performance and progress in English.
E. Significance of the Study
This study will provide an insight of how English language learning is conducted in terms of the process of teaching and learning, assessment and the effect of these processes to young learners. Findings of the study will give empirical evidence of the process of teaching and learning, the process of assessment of English language and the effect of these processes to young learners at some kindergartens in northern part of X. The results of this study hopefully make teachers are aware of the crucial things in teaching and assessing English language learning to young learners.
Other articles you might like;